Streamyx died again
Bloody Screamyxx just died on me again. Their customer support are so darn stupid trying to avoid calls. It seems that 1300 88 9515 has been engage for the last 25 minutes. Calling 100 didn’t work at all. As soon as you pressed 2 for Internet services. The line just silenced.
WhaT the hell is wrong these moron doing anyway… What’s the point of advertising how good Streamyx is when it is still NO GOOD!
I’ve been hanging on the phone for almost half an hour. All I get is “Sorry! All our agents are still engage blaa blaa blaaa. and Please ensure that your splitter and modem are connected properly”
SCREW YOU!!! If it’s not connnected properly, I won’t be calling you TMNUTz at all… Sigh
2 thoughts on “Streamyx died again”
I’m really don’t know to use or not to used streamyx? Cause my friends said it depend your location.
The toll free phone you mention is a normal….I facing the same problem at all time…..
Are you really having b-r-o-a-d-band?
Click this links to check
What is Broadband? (http://www.broadband.co.uk/guide.jsp)
Connection speeds and download limits (http://www.broadband.co.uk/guide.jsp?section=3)
Is telephone cable the same as road highways?
1. Roads during peak period will have traffic jams.
2. However, telephone cables are similar to TNB cables.
3. One electric cable from TNB is connected to a row of terrace houses.
4. Bear in mind the usage of electricity is 24 hours per day in every house. Peak usage is during the night with TVs, airconds etc. Do you experience low voltage? Power surge perhaps.
5. Is broadband usage 24 hours? Is every house using broadband?
1. I urge everyone to check whether you are getting the download speed that you subscribed from streamyx. For your info, you should get at least 90%.
2. Please click this link to see how much speed you get. Click a few times to confirm. (http://promos.mcafee.com/speedometer/test_0150.asp)
3. If you are getting below 50%, please do a print screen.
4. To do a print screen, put your cursor at the down right hand corner (put the cursor at the time) to get the date and day appear. Once appear, press together the keyboard buttons ctrl and prt sc.
5. Next click start, All Programs, Accessories, Paint
6. Press keyboard buttons ctrl and v
7. Then File, Save As (put a name) Save into your desktop
8. Send it as attachment to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
9. They need your support and evidence to bring up to TM
10. Please support for everyone benefit