Finally ! After few attempts to get an invite, this year managed to get a pass for H-Artistry. Not as huge as the previous one but this is definitely one of the event that you should not miss!
This year’s H-Artistry ‘The Global Art of Mixing’ will be held at in Penang at Voodoo, Upper Penang Road on April 28. and The Opera, Sunway Pyramid two days later on April 30. I’ve not actually been to Opera nor any H-Artistry yet. So I’m not quite sure what to expect there.
But what you’ll expect a few new stuffs that Hennessy has planned for revellers this year. Here’s a spoiler
1. H-Artisry had gone thru a new facelift to ensure its revellers a refreshing experience. Aside from the new logo and a brand new Facebook page, they’re pumping more fun into the whole new Hennessy Mixing Zone which allow revellers to be involved in a much more fun, engaging and experiential role.
2. Whilst its trademark Hennessy Mixing Bar remains to serve guests with the ever tantalizing Hennessy V.S.O.P signature long drinks, the rest of the area will feature new interactive zones which include the Hennessy iMix Challenge for iPad enthusiasts and Hennessy Music Mix Synth booths that encourages the blending of different musical genres to encapsulate the true spirit of H-Artistry’s ‘The Global Art of Mixing’.
3. The Hennessy Interactive Photowall is also upgraded in 2011 to allow guests to enhance their photos digitally by choosing different visual backgrounds and shout out phrases such as, ‘Hennessy Rocks’, ‘Show me the Hennessy’ and ‘I Love Hennessy’.
4. Party-goers coming into the party this year will receive a new radio-frequency identification (RFID) wristband that allows them to log on to their respective Facebook accounts and automatically post their activities as status updates whenever they scan their wristbands onto a RFID reader located at each Hennessy Mixing booth. In addition, photos of guests taken at the Hennessy Interactive Photowall will be uploaded onto H-Artistry’s official Facebook fan page at www.h-artistry.com.my/facebook upon which, guests can also instantaneously tag themselves on the photos using their RFID wristband.
5. Indoors meanwhile will see the complete revolutionizing of the arena into one world-class super-club set-up. Both Voodoo and The Opera will feature a new look providing guests with a refreshed experience and the much loved Hennessy bars that will be serving delectable concoctions of Hennessy Apple, Hennessy Berry, Hennessy Ginger, and Hennessy Citrus.
Leading the line-up at the upcoming H-Artistry party is Australian electro/house duo, Vandalism which comprises of DJ/Producer Andy Van (previously of Madison Avenue fame) and vocalist/songwriter Cassie Van.
Staying true to H-Artistry’s innovative approach in blending musical genres of the East and West, the upcoming party will also see Malaysia’s very own up and coming rock sensations, Kyoto Protocol conquering the stage.
Joining them at the party are two of the hottest female DJs in town, Miss Eva T and DJ Lizz. Together, they form Spinderella, a hip-hop, R&B, electro/house spinning duo that churns out tunes which are unique and fresh.