I just got this from a friend of mind through e-mail. I’m not sure whether this is true or not. But, mayve you guys can take precaution.
Please note that the LDP highway speed limit will be monitored by the CCTV. The speed limit is 90 kmh and if you go above that at 91 kmh, the camera will auto record and pass to police. The few identified areas where the CCTV is monitoring are as follows:
1) on the overhead pedestrian bridge in front of Kelana Jaya LRT station, monitoring the straight stretch
2) Somewhere near Western Digital (CCTV might be on Western Digital), monitoring the straight stretch in front of the Kelana Jaya Seafood
3) On IKEA, Monitoring straight stretch in front of IKEA and 1 Utama
4) On the double overhead bridge, monitoring the stretch between the Puchong toll and the Federal Highway
5) In the tunnel near SS2 (please note that the speed limit is 60kmh, not 90 kmh)
Do let your friends know if they love to speed. LoL