It looks like a security feature on Firefox somehow stops you from getting into your Sharepoint. OCSP is actually an advanced security feature in Mozzila Firefox that checks on the website’s certificate. In this case, there’s probably an issue on O365.
However, if you are already starting to crack your head or pulling your hairs, there’s always a quick workaround you can use. To work around this issue, you will need to turn off the OCSP Stapling function in your Firefox.
Enter about:config into the Firefox address bar
You will be presented with this warning. Go ahead, click on I accept the risk!
Search for “OCSP” and preference will be filtered down to those related to OCSP
Double click the one that sales security.ssl.enable_ocsp_stapling and make sure the value is “false” . VOILA!! Your Sharepoint should start working again !
This settings, however, will slightly lower your security. You might want to come back here and revert the settings once the issue has been resolved on O365.
Been getting cases about domains not accepted on Office 365. Error would go like “You can’t use the domain because it’s not an accepted domain for Exchange System yet”
Based on my experience, it may take 72 hours to take effect after verifying custom domain and adding DNS records in Office 365. So I usually would suggest to wait it out for at least 24 hours to see if the issue resolves by its own. Usually it does, unless there’s a bug somewhere on the portal.
What you can do to troubleshoot.
1. Go to Exchange Admin Center
2. Select Mail Flow > Accepted Domains
3. Make sure both yourdomain.com and yourdomain.onmicrosoft.com have this “Domain Type=Authoritative”, with yourdomain.com set as default domain
4. If you have access via Exchange Online Powershell, you can try running Get-AcceptedDomain to see if your domain is listed there.
I was testing Prestashop yesterday after installing on my server. At first there was some issues with fsockopen and mod_rewrite. Both were fixed after updating the php.ini file.
The another error surfaced when I tried to generate a PDF invoice and delivery slip.
When you try to view Orders in the back office, and click on the ‘View Invoice’ button, it opens a blank window, trying to generate the PDF, but eventually gives me a HTTP500 error. Seems like the allowed memory size of 32M is not enough to generate the PDF. Kept getting the error Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 39 bytes)
Found out the only way to resolve it is to increase the memory_limit to at least 64M. Informed backend about the issue and they agreed to increase the value for me. Finally I’m able to generate the PDF.
Out of curiosity, I went snooping around the PHP.ini documentation and guess what? I found out besides asking backend to increase the memory_limit, there another workaround. It can also be done by editing the settings.inc.php and insert the line ini_set(‘memory_limit’,’64M’);
But take note, if you are in a shared environment, backend usually unable to increase the global memory limit, meaning that even if they change your local php.ini memory limit you will still be restricted by the global settings
I’ve been reading a lot about credit card fraud but I never came across my mind that it would happen to me. I’ve always wanted to ditch the lousy Ambank Mastercard that I have. But due to work i never had the time to do it.
Earlier, so happens that I was free and since I’ve not logged into my Ambank Online account for quite some time, I went in and it gave me a shocker. My card has been charged RM1198 but no information what it is charged for. I called Ambank customer service and found out that it’s only 1 out of 4 transaction that has already been posted to my account. 3 more is still pending.
Some idiot used my card to make booking for tickets from MAS Airlines (RM1198) & Air Asia(RM399) on 18th Sept 2011. Another charges from Oregon X Ray Council Teutopolis (RM399) which I couldn’t find any information online regarding the company. Aside from that, 1 more transaction for Air Asia (RM874) charged to my account yesterday 20th Sept 2011.
Thank God! that I logged into my account just to check. I promptly raised a dispute on the charges. Hopefully they can do a chargeback on it. Else, I’ll have to bring the issue up to Bank Negara to settle it.
If only I cancelled the stupid card earlier, I would not have this kinda problem happening to me. I have no issue with Maybank nor Public Bank. At least they would call me to verify on the transaction. Sigh!
Seriously, who ever owns a credit card, be sure to check on the transaction daily, if not, every few days just to make sure nobody misused your card.