Menu

melzisme

How to reload your Public Bank Visa Electron

A lot of people started to use Debit cards nowadays. Currently there are 2 commonly used card in Malaysia which is the Public Bank Visa Electron & Ambank NexG prepaid Credit Card.

I’ve decided to make this guide because a lot of people PMed me in Lowyat Forum on How to reload their Public Bank Visa Electron card. It will be easier for me to ask them refer to this post instead of repeating the steps all over again.

Anyway, to reload your Visa Electron via Internet Banking, you need to have at least 1 Savings or Current Account linked to your Internet Banking account before you proceed to the next step.

Step 1. Point your browser to https://www2.pbebank.com/main.html

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 2. Enter your login ID and password

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 3. After logging on, you’ll be brought to you internet banking account page.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 4. Notice the menu on the left. There is a link for Payment/Recharge. Click on it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 5. You’ll notice another sets of links available to you. Under the Credit/Debit Card payment category, click To Own Accounts.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 6. Next, choose the account that you’ll be transfering the funds from and the debit card account you are transfering funds to. Then enter the amount that you want to transfer and click Next

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Step 7. After clicking Next, you will see a confirmation page. Make sure all the details is correct before before clicking Confirm. Else, click back if you need to change anything.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Final step. Upon confirming your transfer, you’ll be shown the status of the transfer. If the transaction is accepted, Congratz! You’ve successfully reload your Debit Card.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If there’s anything that you don’t understand, feel free to leave a question of comment. Cheers!

p/s : If you plan to put this on your site, please at least give me a credit or put a link back to me. I put a lot of effort and time in making this guide. Thanks.

Tags: , , ,

16 comments

prihatin on October 19, 2007 10:52 am

hg ni biaq betoi dedahkn no akaun simpanan dgn no kad kredit… x takut kena ‘curi’ka???

melz on October 19, 2007 11:47 pm

haha… tak pe. i dah photoshop semua nombor tu… =p

Izzatz on December 21, 2007 12:12 pm

i know pb visa electron did sent monthly detail usage bout d card, but is there an option that we can check it online? thx

wanna exchange link with my blog? 🙂

melz on December 21, 2007 3:20 pm

If you have a savings account with PB , u can ask them to link it… if not, try going to the PB ATM, look for an option to register for PBE online banking.. i’m not quite sure if this can be done cos all these while i have SA with PBB. so i just linked card with my SA and i can view my transaction online

Kian Shen on February 15, 2008 10:18 am

how to link card to SA online? thx

melz on February 16, 2008 2:38 am

You’ll need to visit the bank and fill up a form to link your account =)

garfield on February 27, 2008 10:55 pm

Beside using online method, any method to reload money to PB visa electron card? Can it be done by cash at counter? THank You.

melz on February 28, 2008 9:53 pm

I’m not sure if you can do that. But one thing for sure is that you can deposit money into your card by using the Cash Deposit Machine

ben on February 29, 2008 12:18 am

I have a PBB visa electron debit card but no PBB savings/current account. I can confirm that using the debit card on a PBB ATM, option to enable online banking is not there. So I guess it can’t be done stand alone: you NEED to have a savings/current account at PB first. I verified this yesterday.

jabbar on May 3, 2008 1:22 pm

can i pay through maybank2u?

ting on June 19, 2008 10:12 am

this is my first log in, but i have no idea to go through. It just shown how to log in and not the first log in, no instruction also, so how should i transfer my credit?

aura on August 23, 2009 5:11 am

Hi,

I have just received my PB debit card. Can you please tell me how to use the cash deposit machine to reload my card?

I know I need to link up my saving acc with the debit card acc, but have not done that yet. Will do that soon though 😀

melz on August 24, 2009 3:23 pm

# Ben: did you verify this with the bank? Cos as far as I know, as long you have the card + the PIN, use it at the ATM machine to get the PBEonline banking PIN.

# jabbar : Yes, you can. It’s similar to paying credit card from other bank thru Maybank2u.

# ting: you need to apply for the PBEonline banking PIN first, then login as per normal.

# aura : Just slot in your card at the cash deposit machine then follow the instruction to reload =)

aura on August 25, 2009 2:35 am

I have done it. I got confused and now it’s clear. All you have to do is choose ‘Payment for Credit Card’ and type in your debit card number 😀

Going to Link up my account tomorrow. 🙂 Hope it goes well 🙂

easty on August 17, 2010 11:32 pm

i got my pb debit visa electron few days ago. but when i wanted to reload some money from pb saving to debit card online, the page says “This Request Could Not Be Executed”. What should i do? pls help

tong on August 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi,

I don’t know whats wrong with my Public Bank Visa Electron Card, the customer services told me that I can’t link the card to my pbb saving account but I can register for PBB day2day card. I wonder if you guys able to link your visa electron card to saving account. I don’t feels like wasting my time again on registering a new card. Any ideas are welcome.